The 1994 mull of kintyre raf chinook crash occurred on 2 june 1994 at about 1800 hours when a royal air force raf chinook helicopter serial number zd576 callsign f4j40 crashed on the mull of kintyre scotland. 1986 british international helicopters chinook crash jump to navigation jump to search this article includes a list of references related reading or external links . Chinook crash jet crash rc boat rc trucks helicopter crash auckland train crash rc cars helicopter showdown lego helicopter crash airplane crashes. Thirty four men were killed in the crash a co 1st bn 327th inf rgt sp4 joseph a aubain san juan pr pfc vincent bernal mitchell ne pfc john h hare louisville ms
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.