I just received my copy of i am the book today in the mail it is delightful every poem celebrates reading and the feelings that good books give to readers. From the moment a woman wakes until she falls exhausted on her pillow one question plagues her at every turn am i enough after all the pressure to do more be more has never been more intense. A rhyming book for toddlers i am an owl i say who that is my greeting when i see you i am a cow and have just one word that is moo im part of a herd. I am a book sheaves pressed from the pulp of oaks and pines a natural sawdust made dingy from purses dusty from shelves steamy and anxious abused and misused
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.