Why not come see the rutland ospreys for yourself and book onto one of our osprey cruises rutland water nature reserve birdfair rutland water volunteers. Rutland water is home to the first ospreys to breed in england for 150 years after a translocation programme we observe them from their arrival from africa in spring through to their autumn migration. The latest tweets from rutland ospreys rutlandospreys official twitter page for the rutland osprey project based at rutland water nature reserve near oakham england. Ospreys are present at rutland water from march to september each year read more about their decline reintroduction and breeding success here. Rutland osprey project 11943 join us this evening at 645pm for a 90 min cruise to view the wonderful wildlife out on rutland water
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.